[et_pb_section background_color=”#0075bf” inner_shadow=”on” fullwidth=”on” parallax=”off”][et_pb_fullwidth_header admin_label=”Fullwidth Header” background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”left” title=”For people who are being stalked” /][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” module_class=”texthintergrund”]
It is not always possible to stop stalking within a short period of time. Luckily you can protect yourselves through certain measures but also through the attitude of inner strength that you had possessed before stalking started.
Legal sanctions are provided by the stalking law (Nachstellungsgesetz). With the help of the violence protection law
(Gewaltschutzgesetz) a restriction order can be obtained. In individual cases it should be decided what legal measures are most effective. Anyone being stalked does not have to accept this.
- We inform and counsel you about stalking and what you can do against it.
- We look into the stalking pattern and the offender profile and develop individual solutions.
- To reach the successful outcome we go into your uncertainty and create a measure plan for your security.
- We make together with you a thorough risk analysis and assist in minimizing the threat.
- We support you if you want to take legal measures. If necessary, we cooperate closely with law enforcement agencies/authorities.
- We also counsel relatives and friends and the professionals dealing with stalking.
Your protection and stability are our priorities.
The first contact:
- By telephone or via e-mail
- For the first session we fix an appointment. During the session we clarify your situation and initiate the first steps for your protection and stabilisation.
- We listen to you and examine, if you need long-term counseling or if an information converstation will suffice.
- At your request we recommend further help at other institutions.
We do not offer legal counseling. We preserve confidentiality according to § 203 of the German Criminal Code. That
means that the information entrusted to us will not be shared with anyone else without your consent. Our service is free of charge.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_sidebar admin_label=”Sidebar” area=”sidebar-1″ orientation=”right” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]